NEW Family Blog

I have decided that instead of mailing out a Kunz family Newsletter I would facilitate things and make a Blog of what is happening with the Kunz Family. So your job is to send me an update of your family along with a few pictures of recent events and we can combine them all together. Feel free to send a family update as often as you want.

And Please leave a comment by clicking on comment at the bottom of each post.

Thanx,

ME


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Braydn's Great Week

(I added Braydn's email in here because it is the only update on the Bartschi Family we have. So to any of you younger kids........ Write or send Pix and it will be posted. Thanx Braydn)

I've been doing good . I tried out for a volleyball team and made it. So last week we had our first tournament in Salt Lake and we got second place out of the whole tournament!!!! We were way excited! And today we had our first basketball game but we lost to this one team but we did pretty good. Well tell the family hi and that i love them!!

Braydn

No comments: